Tuesday 15 January 2013

Goodbye lake Louise for a little while!

Hello everyone!
I'm leaving lake Louise for a while to go work at our sister hotel in jasper. Really looking forward to seeing another town but going to miss everyone here, they are like a second family but ill be back soon enough! I've got a few photos from my trip to the lake we took yesterday. The fairmont is just beautiful and it's probably where mum and Bruce and Cassie should stay when they come to lake Louise. The rooms overlook the lake. I'm so excited that I'm staying for the summer, the lake is 100 more times beautiful when there is no snow. Well I extended my contract here until October 2nd but I may extend it for another month and a half because I am having some special visitors in November!
In that time though I will be doing a few trips. Like flying to Vegas on the morning of my birthday and spending three nights there and then 3 nights in Miami and then off to Orlando for 3 nights. Just a quick 9 day trip as its summer at the hotel and it will be really busy- full house everyday in the summer! Lots of hours which means more money to save for when mum comes over. Yay :)














1 comment:

  1. I love these photos how amazing does this look,,yep we will defs be staying there.
    Now you have to give ice skating a go..

    ReplyDelete